What are your fondest memories of any relationship?
The infancy of any relationship is extremely important. You do not owe him anything at this stage, so feel free to adopt a persona, someone that is intriguing and self confident. Yes you can. It's not lying; it's suggestive information that assists in attracting men. Everyone enjoys being someone else, even if for just a day.
When you're sent a text or ever asked the question "so, what have you been up to" your response should incorporate the following.
- You’ve been busy, fun busy
- Something creative
- Any type of social function.
- Rock climbing
- Shooting range
- Any type of media event
- Fashion show
- Insert topics that make you smile
You get the point? Anything that tells me you're an interesting human that hasn't been waiting by the phone for my text or phone call. In regards to that, when you're in the courting stages, and a male attempts to contact you, please Do not do the following:
- Respond to a text within 45 mins
- Call him back within 15 mins if you do miss the call
- If he doesn’t answer your return call, PLEASE DO NOT send him a text saying.... I'm sorry I missed you're call, I just missed it, I tried to call you but didn't answer, anyway, call me, I'll answer for sure next time.
This tells me two things:
1. You’re desperate.
2. It will be extremely easy for me to get laid.
I get it, this part of the relationship sucks, however it's like building a house, it all starts with the foundation. These first actions and reactions set the theme and the tone of the relationship. Do us both a favor and make sure it's built solidly. Later in the blog I'll show you how to find cracks and ways you can repair them.
Hit that like button and forward this to your friends, it will show them you care and also show me some love.
Till the next time you have the pleasure of receiving me in your inbox.